Re: row estimate very wrong for array type - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Denis de Bernardy
Subject Re: row estimate very wrong for array type
Date
List pgsql-performance
That kind of limits the usefulness of aggregating hierarchical dependencies into array columns to avoid enormous join
statements.:-|

Re your todo item you mention in this thread:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-05/msg01864.php

My C is rusty, but I might have enough understanding of the PG internals to massage pre-existing code... Feel free to
messageme off list with pointers if you think I might be able to help.