Re: PGAdmin - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Rob Richardson
Subject Re: PGAdmin
Date
List pgadmin-support
Uninstall pgAdmin and then go to pgAdmin.org and get the installer from there. The installer at postgresql.org does not work.

On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 11:06 AM, ROBERT GAULT
<robgault@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm using PGAdmin on Win 10 without any problem. I've never had an issue installing any new versions of PGAdmin either, but I'm not an expert in troubleshooting PGAdmin installations.
Rob