Re: final light versions of Oracle compatibility (SQLSTATE, GREATEST, - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: final light versions of Oracle compatibility (SQLSTATE, GREATEST,
Date
List pgsql-patches
> Also, do we want these features?  Do they duplicate anything we already
> have?

This patch only covers SQLSTATE/SQLERRM for plpgsql, which I think we're
now agreed on doing.  The other stuff is still open for discussion ---
personally I'm OK with the concept of LEAST and GREATEST, not too
excited about the other things Pavel suggested.  (Note I've not looked
at the proposed code for least/greatest yet, it may have issues.)

            regards, tom lane