Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission
Date
List pgsql-hackers
David Fetter <david@fetter.org> writes:
> By the way, "make check" fails here with attached initdb.log:

> creating system views ... FATAL:  unrecognized token: "false"

Hm, I'd suspect something fouled up in keyword recognition.
Did you do a "make clean" and rebuild?

BTW, this patch is still a few bricks shy of a load, since there's no
kwlist.h change and so the new MERGE keyword couldn't possibly be
recognized.  More generally, I'm wondering why the original .rar
submission was 300k (presumably compressed) and your diff is only
about 35k ...