Re: pgadmin4 versions on Ubuntu 22.04 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Welty
Subject Re: pgadmin4 versions on Ubuntu 22.04
Date
List pgsql-general
and that was it. uncommented the line in

/etc/apt/sources.list.d/pgadmin4.list

updated and asked for an upgrade and it worked.
only reason i found it was i went looking to verify which repo
i was using and saw the comment.

richard

---- On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 11:15:02 -0500 Richard Welty <rwelty@salesium.com> wrote ---

may have just found the issue:

disabled on upgrade to jammy

will retry shortly.

richard

---- On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 10:58:12 -0500 Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote ---

On 11/10/22 07:48, Richard Welty wrote:
> i'm currently running pgadmin4 6.12 on a Ubuntu 22.04 desktop.
> it's regularly notifying me that 6.15 is available. i installed using the
> apt repository method in the docs, and no upgrade is available there
> (or at least, that's what apt reports when i ask for one.)

What repo?

Have you run apt update on the repo?

What is the command you are using to do the upgrade?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com