Re: libpq version in rpm packages - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brian Mathis
Subject Re: libpq version in rpm packages
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for that rpm.

I noticed that the x86_64 version of the compat libs installs the files in /usr/lib, while the x86_64 postgresql-libs rpm uses /usr/lib64.  Is there are reason for that?  Otherwise, I'd prefer to keep all the 64bit libs in lib64.