Re: identify_locking_dependencies is broken for schema-only dumps - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: identify_locking_dependencies is broken for schema-only dumps
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> If there are no comments on this soon-ish, I'm going to push and
> back-patched the patch I attached.

Sorry for not paying attention sooner.  After studying it for awhile,
I think the change is probably all right but your proposed comment is
entirely inadequate.  There are extremely specific reasons why this
works, and you removed an existing comment about that and replaced it
with nothing but a wishy-washy "maybe".