Re: user defined function in CHECK constraint - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: user defined function in CHECK constraint
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I've just talked to a few users on IRC who cannot restore dumps because
> they use user-defined functions in CHECK constraints.

> Any chance this will be fixed using dependencies?

It's done in CVS tip.

If you were brave you could use CVS-tip pg_dump with a 7.4 database.
AFAIR we haven't yet done anything that would break compatibility
of a dump script.  I'm just not going to promise that CVS-tip pg_dump
is up to production quality yet... test it first...