Re: Bytea poor performance - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From NSO
Subject Re: Bytea poor performance
Date
Re: Bytea poor performance  (Mark Kirkwood <markir@paradise.net.nz>)
List pgsql-performance
Hello,

 Yes, I can understand that, but then why the same app on the server
machine is done in 4 seconds? (big difference from 20-30 seconds). I
tryed to monitor network traffic and it is used only for 1-2% of total
100mbit.