Re: COPY error: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: COPY error: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly
Date
List pgsql-general
Lee Joramo <lee.list@joramo.com> writes:
> Most likely I do not have specfic notes for the
> postgre installation because because it was part of the initial LinuxPCC
> 2000 installation from CD.

If you can confirm that the server you are running is from the LinuxPPC
2000 CD, then I will try to duplicate the problem here ... I have that
same Linux distro running on a laptop, but never bothered to fire up
its PgSQL, since it's so out of date :-(.

I will need the full declaration of the table (most reliable way to show
this is "pg_dump -s -t tablename databasename").

            regards, tom lane