Re: psqlodbc MSAccess and Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Relyea, Mike
Subject Re: psqlodbc MSAccess and Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm currently building an Access FE to my PostgreSQL BE.  So far it works great.  If you're going to be deploying this to multiple users, I'd suggest using a DSN-less connection.  That way you don't have to set up a DSN on each user's PC.

Mike

From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Typing80wpm@aol.com
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 12:28 AM
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: [GENERAL] psqlodbc MSAccess and Postgresql

Thanks for the help with /dt... Mike, your post helped me to discover psql command window, I had been trying out the pgAdmin ...

I found an interesting article regarding MSAccess as a front end to Postgresql, so I downloaded the psqlodbc installer.  I will be getting up the nerve to run the install and go into windows odbc and install that driver so I can use MSAccess with Postgresql ... any tips or caveats appreciated....

This is the link which is guiding me....