Re: explain and PARAM_EXEC - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: explain and PARAM_EXEC
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Yeb Havinga <yebhavinga@gmail.com> writes:
> <head>
> </head>
> Tom Lane wrote:

[ etc etc ]

Please do not send HTML-only email to the lists.  It's a PITA to work with.

Anyway, I hadn't looked at your patch before, but now that I have, it's
not even approximately what I was suggesting.  What I thought you should
do was change ruleutils.c to print the parameter expressions at the call
site, ie in the T_SubPlan and T_AlternativeSubPlan cases in get_rule_expr.