BUG #17968: installation - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #17968: installation
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17968
Logged by:          akinkunmi Sowande
Email address:      serialalphaomega@googlemail.com
PostgreSQL version: 15.3
Operating system:   Windows

Hi,
I am having issues installing POSTgresql on my system has two drives (C and
D)Windows 10 EneterpriseDell Inspirion 15X64RAM:16GBNVIDIA GEFORCE GTX
when I try to install the software I receive the below error messages
(postgresql-15.3-2-windows-x64.exe)
i. Failed to load SQL modules into the database cluster

ii. problem running post-install step. installation may not complete
correctly. the database cluster initialisation failed

I have tried countless of times to uninstall and  re-install.