Re: PATCH: Choose best width for Data Output columns of Query tool - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From J.F. Oster
Subject Re: PATCH: Choose best width for Data Output columns of Query tool
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello Dinesh,

DK> I have reviewed your patch and managed to traverse each line
DK> of your code, except "AutoColumn" function body. Could you give me
DK> some information, when the pgAdmin goes to this function call.

You mean AutoSizeColumn()? In fact it is used only in
ctlSQLGrid::OnLabelDoubleClick(). If user doubleclicks column label
holding Ctrl/Meta, the column's manual size is forgotten and this
function is called to resize that single column immediately (otherwise
the user wouldn't notice the effect until re-execution of query).

DK> I have verified it in Mac/Linux/Windows, seems working fine. :)

Good news, thank you!

--
Best regards,
 Vadim