Re: DSM robustness failure (was Re: Peripatus/failures) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: DSM robustness failure (was Re: Peripatus/failures)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> On the original failure, I recompiled and reinstalled the 2 Python's I
> have on this box, and at least 9.3 went back to OK.

Hmm.  I'd just finished pulling down FreeBSD-12.0-ALPHA9 and failing
to reproduce any problem with that ... and then I noticed your box
said it was on ALPHA10, which I'd missed seeing in the clutter of
FreeBSD's download server.  I'm about halfway through switching to
that, but I bet it will work too.  Was your Python install built
with any special switches?  I just used what came from "pkg install".