BUG #17813: I have an error about the installation of PostgreSQL installer on every version. please help. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #17813: I have an error about the installation of PostgreSQL installer on every version. please help.
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17813
Logged by:          Thornthan Jomtharak
Email address:      thornthan.jo@kkumail.com
PostgreSQL version: 15.2
Operating system:   Window 10 Pro

I have an error like this :
[There has been error. Error running
C:\Window\System32\icacls"C:\user\Appdata\Local\Temp/postgresql_installer_4effe5050"
/ T /Q /grant "desktop-diugrdr\a:(OI)(CI)F":desktop-duigrdr\??? :No mapping
between account names and security ids was done ]
I've tried every solution, but still happen like this. I dont know how to
fix them anymore. please help, Thank you