Slave-Master replication on top of BDR - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Aguayo Garcia-Rada
Subject Slave-Master replication on top of BDR
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi. I currently have two servers in different geographical locations; both of them are replicating with Postgres-BDR,
that'sOK. However, I need two more servers to get a read only replication of only some tables from the master ones.

At first I tried with Slony, but it just didn't work(don't know why). I've also checked docs for UDR and pglogical, but
don'tkeep it clear if they can coexist with BDR.

Any ideas, please?

Alvaro Aguayo
Jefe de Operaciones
Open Comb Systems E.I.R.L.