Re: Setting log_connection in connection string doesn't work - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Setting log_connection in connection string doesn't work
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> This patch is from October of 2021.  I don't see any commitfest entry
> for it.  Should it be applied?

I think we decided not to.  The original argument for having these
be PGC_SU_BACKEND was to try to ensure that you got matching
connection and disconnection log entries for any one session,
and I don't see anything that supersedes that plan.