Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Move test_fsync to /contrib. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Move test_fsync to /contrib.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Why does pg_test_fsync.c include postgres.h? Shouldn't it use postgres_fe.h?

I had tried that, actually, but it fails because the other include files
test_fsync needs are backend-specific.  We may have to refactor those
include files so that the stuff test_fsync actually needs is includable
with less context required.   I thought I'd wait on that project till we
had a full cycle from the buildfarm and could see what other portability
issues surface.