Re: BUG #1414: DOC - pl/Perl hash tags missing - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #1414: DOC - pl/Perl hash tags missing
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> Mike Blackwell wrote:
>> In the pl/Perl section of the 8.0.0 manual, as viewed on the postgresql.org
>> web site, all perl code hash tags seem to be missing.  i.e.

> I have fixed this.  We now just need someone to rebuild the docs for
> 8.0.  The developers page will show the CVS version where this is fixed.

Didn't you read the rest of the thread?  The problem was incorrect
filtering of the docs by the webpage template, not anything wrong with
the SGML.

The > to > changes you made are no doubt good for cleanliness' sake,
but they were not necessary and there is no urgent reason to rebuild
anything.

            regards, tom lane