BUG #17632: a potential bug of memory leak - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #17632: a potential bug of memory leak
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17632
Logged by:          a potential bug of memory leak
Email address:      1157401338@qq.com
PostgreSQL version: 14.5
Operating system:   ubuntu20.04

Hi, I found a potential memory leak bug in the project source
code of postgre, and I have shown the execution sequence of the program
that
may generate the bug on a graph,which can be access by
https://docimg8.docs.qq.com/image/AgAACEPRUipmYhhKHB5OOoBr8hpUfqC5.png?w=2192&h=1336
The red text illustrates the steps that generate the bug,,the file path can
be seen in the blue framed
section.

Although the code shown is for version 12.12 but is still exist in current
version

would you can help to check if this bug is true?thank you for your effort
and patience!