Re: pgstattuple change using SRF - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgstattuple change using SRF
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I'm going to change contrib/pgstattuple so that it returns a tuple
> rather than a NOTICE using new SRF interface. I believe this way is
> much more convenient for users. Any objection?

Sure.  I like the way Joe did show_all() better than the way Neil
did lock_status() --- I'm in the middle of getting rid of zero
type OIDs throughout the system, and so I'm not happy with anything
that re-introduces them, even if it's only transient during initdb.
Other than that minor point, go for it...