Re: Odd double queries continues - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Odd double queries continues
Date
List pgsql-admin
Steve Lane <slane@soliantconsulting.com> writes:
> I realize no one may have any insight in the whole problem, but can anyone
> at least tell me the significance of each of these numbers from the stats:
> 261/10 [691/281] page faults/reclaims, 0 [0] swaps

It's just repeating what getrusage() told it.  See the docs for your
operating system.

It looks like the numbers inside the square brackets are totals since
process start, while the ones before are the delta since query start.

            regards, tom lane