Re: Query with "ILIKE ALL" does not use the index

From: Tom Lane
Subject: Re: Query with "ILIKE ALL" does not use the index
Date: ,
Re: Query with "ILIKE ALL" does not use the index  (Nicolas Even)
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

Query with "ILIKE ALL" does not use the index  (Nicolas Even, )
 Re: Query with "ILIKE ALL" does not use the index  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: Query with "ILIKE ALL" does not use the index  (Matthew Hall, )

Nicolas Even <> writes:
> However when I run the same (as far as I understand it) query but with
> the ALL operator, the index is not used:
> explain analyze select name from totoz where name ilike all(array['%tot%']);

There's only index support for "op ANY (array)", not "op ALL (array)".

            regards, tom lane