Re: Bytea poor performance - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From NSO
Subject Re: Bytea poor performance
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hello,

How about some explain analyze output?
  Explain analyse select * from files where nr > 1450

  "Index Scan using pk on files  (cost=0.00..3.67 rows=50 width=36)
  (actual time=0.000..0.000 rows=50 loops=1)"

Have you done a full vacuum lately? How about reindexing?
  Yes, I did reindexing and vacuum full just before query..