Postgres Open 2013 Talks - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Keith Paskett
Subject Postgres Open 2013 Talks
Date
List pgsql-announce
The Postgres Open 2013 call for papers has closed, the initial list of talks has been published, and the time to
registerfor the conference is now.

Join us at Hotel Sax in Chicago September 16-18, 2013 for The US PostgreSQL conference of 2013. We have a great venue
andexcellent speakers. Now you have the opportunity to come and join the stimulating conversations and presentations
thatmake Postgres Open a high-value conference for all who attend.

Conference registration is available at: http://postgresopen.org/2013/tickets/
List of tutorials available on September 16: http://www.postgresopen.org/2013/schedule/tutorials/
Initial list of regular session talks: http://www.postgresopen.org/2013/schedule/lists/talks/
Venue information: http://www.postgresopen.org/2013/venue/

Our keynote speaker is Jesse Noller, who will be talking about "Embracing Openness as a Competitive Advantage."

Please help support the conference by staying at the conference hotel.

----
Keith Paskett
Postgres Open Conference Chair