Re: dblink regression failure in HEAD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: dblink regression failure in HEAD
Date
Re: dblink regression failure in HEAD
List pgsql-hackers
Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki.takahiro@gmail.com> writes:
> I found regression test for dblink in HEAD was failed on my machine.
> One buildfarm machine also reported the same failure.

What this looks like to me is that dblink.c doesn't contain the fix
that the new regression test is checking for.

pangolin is pulling from the git mirror, which I still don't trust
further than I can throw it.  How about you?