Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Suppress compiler warnings in ecpg test on newer Windows toolcha - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Suppress compiler warnings in ecpg test on newer Windows toolcha
Date
List pgsql-committers
David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> On 25 February 2017 at 10:45, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Suppress compiler warnings in ecpg test on newer Windows toolchains.

> This seems to have caused some new compiler warnings [1] on earlier
> MSVC toolchains.

That didn't make any sense to me, because the commit you mention only
touched one ecpg test file.  But closer inspection of thrips' buildfarm
history says that the warnings appeared with commit c29aff959, which
does make sense, because that removed <float.h> from a header file that
these .c files must have been getting it from.

Fix pushed, thanks for noticing.

            regards, tom lane