Re: processes stuck in shutdown following OOM/recovery - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martijn Wallet
Subject Re: processes stuck in shutdown following OOM/recovery
Date
List pgsql-hackers
make installcheck-world:  not tested
Implements feature:       not tested
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            not tested

Hi, I somehow fail to be able to mark all checkboxes on this review page...
However, build and tested with all passed successfully on Rocky Linux release 8.9 (Green Obsidian).
Not sure of more reviewing is needed on other Operating Systems since this is only my second review.

Cheers, Martijn.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer