Re: BUG #5296: crash when two 'add column' diagrams are open - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #5296: crash when two 'add column' diagrams are open
Date
List pgsql-bugs
"andrew neill" <andrew.neill1@bbc.co.uk> writes:
> if you open two 'add column' dialogs and will in the second and click ok
> then try to fill in the second and click ok the program crashes.

I'm not sure what program you're speaking of (perhaps pgAdmin?),
but this doesn't sound like it is a database problem, which is what
this list deals with.  Please file this report at the appropriate place.

If it is pgAdmin, I believe the pgadmin-support mailing list is the
place to send bug reports.

            regards, tom lane