Re: Thank you! - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Andy Hsu
Subject Re: Thank you!
Date
List pgsql-admin
All,

I used pgAdmin 3 with Greenplum v4 (postgrelsq 8.2) and liked it. I have issue with Greenplum v5 (postgresql 8.3) that function and view DDL are not displaying due to some issue.

We tested pgAdmin 4 with Greenplum v5 and like it, but have to reject it because end users will send performance queries frequently.

Can someone advice on how to disable performance query? Or recommend a version of gpAdmin 4 to work with Greenplum v5 (postgresql 8.3)?

Thanks,
Andy