Re: SQL command : ALTER DATABASE OWNER TO - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From gparc@free.fr
Subject Re: SQL command : ALTER DATABASE OWNER TO
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hello,

as one of my colleagues fell into the same trap
I repeat my request for correction of the documentation on this subject.

Many thanks in advance

Regards
Gilles

----- Mail original -----
De: "gparc" <gparc@free.fr>
À: "pgsql-docs" <pgsql-docs@lists.postgresql.org>
Envoyé: Mardi 8 Mars 2022 10:50:38
Objet: SQL command : ALTER DATABASE OWNER TO

Hello,

for this "ALTER DATABASE" form, it should be mentioned that after execution of the command,
the old database owner loses all his privileges on it (even connection) although it might
still owns schemas or objects (tables, index,...) inside it.

Thanks in advance to add this important precision.

Regards
Gilles