Re: Detailed release notes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Detailed release notes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Sep 17, 2024 at 03:29:54PM -0300, Marcos Pegoraro wrote:
>> Em ter., 17 de set. de 2024 às 05:12, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>
>>> Add backend support for injection points (Michael Paquier) [commit 1] [2]

> I think trying to add text to each item is both redundant and confusing,

Also very clutter-y.  I'm not convinced that any of this is a good
idea that will stand the test of time: I estimate that approximately
0.01% of people who read the release notes will want these links.
But if we keep it I think the annotations have to be very unobtrusive.

(Has anyone looked at the PDF rendering of this?  It seems rather
unfortunate to me.)