Re: [HACKERS] NS32K regression test - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] NS32K regression test
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Jon Buller <jonb@metronet.com> writes:
> I did a CVS update tuesday night, built it yesterday, and ran the
> regression test today...  Here are the results of running
> "grep failed" on regress.out:
> [ lots of problems, including ]
>     This seems to be caused by:
>     + ERROR:  type name lookup of cidr failed

I think you must have been unlucky enough to get an inconsistent
fileset.  That's always a risk when grabbing stuff directly from the
CVS repository --- if someone else is checking in updates at the same
time, you might get some old files and some new.

If you have time, please do another update and run another full
rebuild from the current fileset.  We fixed a couple of problems
since Tuesday anyway.