Re: PostgreSQL compatible with Real Time Linux ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Piccarello, James (James)
Subject Re: PostgreSQL compatible with Real Time Linux ?
Date
List pgsql-general
I haven't run it on an embedded system but I have run it at real-time linux priority.
-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Murdia, Swati -Gil
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:28 PM
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL compatible with Real Time Linux ?

Hi,

I want to install PostgreSQL on a board running a Real Time embedded variant of Linux: TimeSys Linux
Is PostgreSQL compatible with this version of Linux?
Has anyone installed it on a real time- embedded platform before?

Thanks in advance.
Swati

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Industries, Inc. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT Industries accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.