This is too implicit that recovery.signal will be removed - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From PG Doc comments form
Subject This is too implicit that recovery.signal will be removed
Date
Re: This is too implicit that recovery.signal will be removed
List pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/runtime-config-wal.html

Hello.
On the page
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/runtime-config-wal.html
Actual:
>To start the server in targeted recovery mode, create a file called
recovery.signal in the data directory. If both standby.signal and
recovery.signal files are created, standby mode takes precedence. Targeted
recovery mode ends when the archived WAL is fully replayed, or when
recovery_target is reached. In this mode, the parameters from both this
section and Section 20.5.6 will be used.

Expected:
>To start the server in targeted recovery mode, create a file called
recovery.signal in the data directory. If both standby.signal and
recovery.signal files are created, standby mode takes precedence. Targeted
recovery mode ends and recovery.signal file is removed when the archived WAL
is fully replayed, or when recovery_target is reached. In this mode, the
parameters from both this section and Section 20.5.6 will be used. File
'recovery.signal' is not removed when `recovery_target_action` is
*shutdown*.

Overall I did not find page where I can read about all types of *.signal
files and how to deal with them.