BUG #16957: initdb.exe initialize a database cluster has stopped working - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #16957: initdb.exe initialize a database cluster has stopped working
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16957
Logged by:          ahmed il
Email address:      sadaqatcustom@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 13.2
Operating system:   windows 2016 server

I am trying to install postgresql binary zip file to my windows machines
using a batch file , it gets install on some machines but shows
followig error in windows evet log in some of the machies. Pls help

Event Log Windows:
Faulting application name: initdb.exe, version: 13.0.1.20314, time stamp:
0x5faa5f0f
Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.14393.3659, time stamp:
0x5e9140a1
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x000000000006c9e8
Faulting process id: 0x579c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d72d5bc0a912a0
Faulting application path: C:\pgsql\bin\initdb.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
Report Id: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

After this i tried the official installer of postgresql and it gave me same
this error in windows event log

Faulting application name: initdb.exe, version: 13.0.1.20314, time stamp:
0x5faa5f0f
Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.14393.3659, time stamp:
0x5e9140a1
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x000000000006c9e8
Faulting process id: 0xde00
Faulting application start time: 0x01d72d717352a9d5
Faulting application path: C:\pgsql\bin\initdb.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
Report Id: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

pls help