BUG #16952: PG admin errors out when connecting via ssh because it can't get pg_settings - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #16952: PG admin errors out when connecting via ssh because it can't get pg_settings
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16952
Logged by:          JJebara
Email address:      jad.jebara@hyperviewhq.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.5
Operating system:   Debian

I am able to login from terminal and using Postico. But PG admin terminates
there connections because I can't get the Pg_settings.
Is there a way to disable this requirement to log on.

This is he error code I receive

Unable to connect to server:  ERROR: permission denied for relation
pg_settings