Documentation does not mention that basebackup could not be used on newer major version - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From PG Doc comments form
Subject Documentation does not mention that basebackup could not be used on newer major version
Date
List pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/app-pgbasebackup.html

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/logical-replication.html
Logical replication has excellent paragraph about usecases.

These pages does not have them.
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/app-pgdump.html
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/app-pgbasebackup.html

My main issue is that `pg_basebackup` page does not mention that this backup
is compatible only with current version of database. I can not do basebackup
on v11 and restore that on v15, for example.