Schedule published for PGDay UK 2023, September 12th, London, England - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From PostgreSQL Europe via PostgreSQL Announce
Subject Schedule published for PGDay UK 2023, September 12th, London, England
Date
List pgsql-announce

Schedule published for PGDay UK 2023, September 12th, London, England

Join us on 12th September 2023 in Marylebone, London, for a day of talks on the World's Most Advanced Open Source Database coupled with the usual valuable hallway track. This event is aimed at all users and developers of PostgreSQL and is your chance to meet and exchange ideas and knowledge with like-minded database fanatics in London.

Schedule

We are pleased to announce that the schedule for PGDay UK 2023 has now been published. You can see the fantastic selection of talks we have planned at:

https://2023.pgday.uk/schedule/

The team would like to thank all those who submitted talks, as well as the program committee who had a long and difficult job selecting the talks!

Registration

Registration for attendees is now open. For more information and to secure your seat, please visit:

https://2023.pgday.uk/registration/

Sponsors

Sponsor the event and take your chance to present your services or products to the PostgreSQL community - or see it as a give-back opportunity. The partner sponsorship level also includes a free entrance ticket. Please head to:

https://2023.pgday.uk/become-sponsor/ for more details.

See you there!

As usual, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at contact@pgday.uk.

We look forward to seeing you in London in September!

PGDay UK 2023 is a PostgreSQL Europe event run according to the PostgreSQL Community Conference Recognition programme. Local logistics and other services are provided by Slonik Enterprises Ltd. on a not-for-profit basis.