Re: Slow Scripts - Create Script - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Pepe TD Vo
Subject Re: Slow Scripts - Create Script
Date
List pgadmin-support
You can changing the binary path.  I had added the binary path of postgresql bin folder i.e. C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\14\bin to PostgreSQL 14. I changed the that and it works. Open the preferences dialog box from 'File' in the menu bar. Then go to binary paths tab and correct it.

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love, and forgive more.EmojiEmojiEmoji
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success