Re: pg_waldump: add test for coverage - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tristen Raab
Subject Re: pg_waldump: add test for coverage
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            not tested

Hello,

I've reviewed your latest v3 patches on Ubuntu 23.04. Both patches apply correctly and all the tests run and pass as
theyshould. Execution time was normal for me, I didn't notice any significant latency when compared to other tests. The
onlyother feedback I can provide would be to add test coverage to some of the other options that aren't currently
covered(ie. --bkp-details, --end, --follow, --path, etc.) for completeness. Other than that, this looks like a great
patch.

Kind regards,

Tristen