Re: pgsql: Integrate recovery.conf into postgresql.conf - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sergei Kornilov
Subject Re: pgsql: Integrate recovery.conf into postgresql.conf
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi

> What is the reason for allowing multiple recovery_target_* settings and
> taking the last one? Could we change this aspect to make this behave
> better?
Correct response to user configuration, similar to old recovery.conf logic or other GUC - we allow redefine with rule
"latestwin".

I think we can disallow using multiple recovery_target_* settings. But currently i have no good idea how this check can
bedone in check_* callbacks.

regards, Sergei