Re: R: Re: R: Re: Weird EXECUTE ... USING behaviour - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: R: Re: R: Re: Weird EXECUTE ... USING behaviour
Date
List pgsql-general
Scott Mead <scott.lists@enterprisedb.com> writes:
>    Well it is in 8.5 Devel, so it could have been added immediately after
> your thread started yesterday, I'm honestly not sure.

The particular paragraph mentioned was committed here
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2009-11/msg00094.php
but as you note it was just a relocation of a comment that appeared
elsewhere for at least two years before that (and even then, it was
just documenting behavior that had existed since day one).

            regards, tom lane