FOSDEM PGDay registration announcement - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From PostgreSQL Europe via PostgreSQL Announce
Subject FOSDEM PGDay registration announcement
Date
List pgsql-announce

FOSDEM PGDay registration announcement

Dear community members,

We are excited to announce that registration is now open for the FOSDEM PGDay 2023 conference, which will be held on February 3rd, 2023, at the Renaissance Brussels Hotel in Brussels.

Visit 2023.fosdempgday.org for your ticket!

In addition to the FOSDEM PGDay conference on February 3rd, the main FOSDEM conference will also be held in Brussels on February 4th and 5th. FOSDEM is a free and open-source software conference that attracts thousands of attendees from around the world. It offers a wide range of talks and workshops on a variety of open-source topics. If you are planning to attend FOSDEM PGDay, we encourage you to also consider attending the main FOSDEM conference.

The PostgreSQL Project also participates in FOSDEM; we will be present with a booth on both days, and we have a Devroom on Sunday.

FOSDEM PGDay is an annual conference dedicated to the open-source PostgreSQL database. It brings together PostgreSQL users, developers, and experts from around the world to share their knowledge and experiences. There will also be ample opportunities for networking and collaboration.

Don't miss out on this exciting event – register now to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you at FOSDEM PGDay 2023!

Participation for the Devroom on Sunday is free, and no registration is required. However the available seats usually fill up quickly, please plan ahead which talks you want to see.

See you in Brussels!

Best regards,

The FOSDEM PGDay team