[very minor] Documentation suggestion - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From PG Doc comments form
Subject [very minor] Documentation suggestion
Date
List pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/15/logicaldecoding-synchronous.html

Very minor suggestion. Earlier on this page, commands are referred to that
can cause "a deadlock". Later on the page, it says "cause deadlock".

https://www.postgresql.org/account/comments/new/15/logicaldecoding-synchronous.html/

"Note that these commands that can cause deadlock"

I think that may also be grammatically correct, however I thought "a
deadlock" (adding the "a") sounded smoother to me when reading. Suggestion
below (adds "a" before "deadlock").

"Note that these commands that can cause a deadlock"