Re: Recovery failed on a backup with " lock AccessShareLock on object 16477/244169/0 is already held" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Recovery failed on a backup with " lock AccessShareLock on object 16477/244169/0 is already held"
Date
List pgsql-bugs
"John Smith" <sodgodofall@gmail.com> writes:
>> BTW, what's with the bizarre "Local time zone must be set--see zic
>> manual" where the timezone should be?  Are you intentionally selecting
>> the "Factory" zone?

> I don't think I've put the correct timezone file in /etc/localtime  so
> it is using some default file from the Gentoo install.

Ah, yes, I was able to duplicate that behavior by overwriting
/etc/localtime with /usr/share/zoneinfo/Factory.  I guess the Gentoo
folks failed in their intention to annoy you enough to make you set
the zone correctly ;-)

            regards, tom lane