Re: Direct links to edit documentation - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Direct links to edit documentation
Date
Re: Direct links to edit documentation
List pgsql-docs
> On 4 May 2020, at 19:06, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> Question is if the benefit would outweigh the cost, compared to just receiving
> comments and "manually patching them in".

Another question is the cost of managing access to such a system, we haven't
exactly had the best of luck with input from interactive systems in the past.
Is a community login enough or does it need an extra bit like the Wiki?  Just
thinking out loud of the costs involved which need to be offset.

cheers ./daniel