Re: Facing issue while upgrading from 11 ro 13.2 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From adnan salam
Subject Re: Facing issue while upgrading from 11 ro 13.2
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi ALL,

Thank for your support.
The issue has been resolved as the size of my database was only 8MB so after executing the delete script the size of new tablespace location folder shows the same as 8 MB of folder PG_11*********.

So after upgrading the bigger size of 2GB database and executing the delete script it shows change in size of folder PG_11 from 8 MB to 2GB.

This time was upgrading from 10 to 11.

Regards,

AD

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 at 1:03, Jeff Janes