Re: Issues cross-compiling libpq 14.x to MacOS armv8 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Issues cross-compiling libpq 14.x to MacOS armv8
Date
List pgsql-general
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
> I noticed that we test without the x"foo" = x"yes" construction for zic (line
> 1135), should we change that while at it and be consistent for all
> $cross_compiling uses?

Probably.  $cross_compiling should theoretically always be set, but
there's no harm in being bulletproof.

I had thought I could crank up a cross-compile test painlessly, but
at least on my available systems it doesn't seem to be painless :-(.
So I'm just going to push the change without having really tested
that end of it.  I wonder if it is at all feasible to maintain a
cross-compiling buildfarm member ...

            regards, tom lane